We know one of the biggest challenges with online shopping is making sure the items fit! We want to make sure the experience you have with us is a good one and that you love the clothing you receive! Check the sizing info below for more information on how we size our clothing.
- All items are true to size unless otherwise specified.
- If an item runs unusually small or large, it will state that on the product page.
- Bust measurement refers to the item's width measured directly under the armpit across to the other armpit x 2. (If a top is 16" across from armpit to armpit the bust will be listed as 32").
- Waist measurement is the measurement of the width of the narrowest part of the dress or the bottoms/jeans x 2. (14" across the jeans laying flat would be listed as a 28" waist).
- Inseam measurement is from the crotch to the bottom hem.
- Length measurement is measured from the top of the shoulder by the collar to the bottom hem.
- IF YOU STILL DON'T KNOW what size to get, REACH OUT! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a direct message on Instagram @5thandfern (that may get you a faster response) and we will be more than happy to offer you more information or advice on which size you need!